The annual edie Sustainability Leaders Forum & Awards bring together more than 600 ambitious professionals moving beyond environmental objectives to deliver transformational change and create brand value every year.
The two-day format features interactive workshops and enhanced networking to give you the most comprehensive and immersive experience on the day.
Why you cannot miss it – Learn how your peers are embedding sustainability into everyday business practices
– Explore the business opportunities arising from the Sustainable Development Goals
– Find out how purpose-driven strategies are delivering tangible commercial benefits
– Explore innovative communication strategies to achieve behaviour and culture change
Expert speakers include:
– Jonathon Porritt CBE, Founder director, Forum for the Future
– Claire Vyvyan, Senior vice president, Dell EMC UK & Ireland
– Joe Franses, Vice president, sustainability, Coca-Cola European Partners
– Simon Redfern, Vice president, corporate affairs EMEA, Starbucks
– Anna Maria Rugarli, Sustainability & responsibility senior director EMEA, VF Corporation
– Bill Eyres, Director of sustainability and corporate responsibility, O2 (Telefónica UK)
– Chris Brown, Senior director sustainable business, ASDA
– Kirstie McIntyre, Director, global sustainability operations, HP
Source: edie Forum