Lack of proper infrastructure is leading to lost opportunities and wasted time for both companies and residents, says a new report by the Canadian Chamber of Commerce.
As Canadians head out on vacation, they will be spending longer periods in their car, have more difficulty accessing their emails in certain parts of the country and have to wait longer to receive the items they order online because of deficient infrastructure.
We are launching a new report, entitled Stuck in Traffic for 10,000 Years: Canadian Problems that Infrastructure Investment Can Solve. Our report examines several infrastructure challenges that government must target to keep Canada competitive, such as:
- Traffic congestion in major cities
- Facilitating trade along the Asia-Pacific Gateway and corridor
- Improving digital access and infrastructure
- Maximizing potential in Canada’s North
- Enhancing the Ontario-Quebec trade corridor
- Getting Canadian oil and gas to markets
- Green electrification and transmission
To download and read the report Stuck in Traffic for 10,000 Years: Canadian Problems that Infrastructure Investment Can Solve – click here